A unique position for a Concept Architectural Designer with strong leadership skills to work on architectural and engineering projects
Driven and Creative Lead Concept Designer
Architectural and Engineering projects
South Coast UK
Salary Guide: £75,000 – £95,000
A unique position to gain an opportunity to work across a wide variety of projects in different sectors, industries, and scales. Working closely with the designer Director, interpreting briefs, developing design ideas, and managing external consultants or architects. Strong leadership skills required and an extensive portfolio of concept design work, with project management and creative skills.
This position will suit someone who is concept-driven and highly creative. Likely have excellent hand sketching skills with a good understanding of application methods and materials.
Job description for Concept Architectural Designer:
- Creating conceptual designs for a huge range of projects, across architecture, interiors, products, engineering, automotive and more.
- Working across multiple projects of varying scales simultaneously.
- Researching and maintaining knowledge of various engineering disciplines, application methods, and materials.
- Monitoring the work of external designers and architects and making recommendations or scheduling workshops as required.
- Providing guidance to subcontractors like joiners, builders, and electricians, and helping them interpret design specifications.
- Liaising with the design director to ensure all issues are addressed in a timely manner, and ensure project requirements are met.
- Ensuring the internal and external teams work together to achieve set goals and targets.
- Networking and consulting with various industry professionals.
- Bachelor’s degree in architecture or transport design, engineering, design, or similar.
- An outstanding portfolio displaying several years of work with a variety of projects as a Concept designer.
- Excellent leadership and communication skills.
- Brilliant interpersonal and networking skills.
- Detail-oriented and highly analytical.
- Deadline-driven and dedicated to excellence.
- Willing to travel to London and Europe.
- Hand sketching skills will be highly beneficial.
- AutoCAD, for 2D layouts, plans, elevations, and more technical drawings.
- Photoshop, for quick fixes/edits / and crating visuals.
- Rhino, or other 3D software.
About the company:
- A highly versatile role where no to days are the same.
- Exposer to a range of truly exciting industries.
- Office-based along the UK’s beautiful south coast.
- Opportunities to travel.
- Remote and flexible working.
- Highly completive salary for the right experience and skills.
One Last Thing…
If you fit the criteria of all skills, characteristics as well as software knowledge, for this Concept Architectural Designer role then please apply below.
Firstly, attach your CV and a portfolio with detailed samples of work detailed to this Interior Design Associate or Director opportunity. Furthermore, if you have a friend or colleague who you know is looking for a similar role then refer them over to us and take great advantage of our referral scheme as mentioned below.