Top AJ100 practice is looking for a talented construction design manager (CDM) or Principle Design Consultant to join the London office
Results Driven CDM Advisor or Principal Design Consultant
Manage bespoke architecture projects as well as deliver new business
Renowned Top AJ100
Salary Guide: £40,000 – £60,000
A prominent AJ100 practice is looking for a talented, experienced, and driven CDM Advisor or Principle Design Consultant to join the London office. The ideal candidate will be results-driven, tenacious, proactive, and ready to take on managing a mixture of bespoke architectural projects whilst also delivering new business. A proven track record of delivering CDM/ H&S consultancy services is essential.
This is an exciting opportunity for a construction design manager to be a part of a World Architecture Top 100 practice renowned for quality in architecture and heritage consultancy.
Qualities and Skills required:
- Demonstrate experience and understanding of design and construction management
- Proven skills in the delivery of CDM/H&S consultancy services
- Computer Literate — CAD preferable
- Excellent prioritisation skills, ability to work under pressure and juggle workloads
- Resilience to cope with conflicting demands while remaining calm and positive
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills — articulate and diplomatic manner
- Able to demonstrate initiative and proactive approach to daily tasks
- Methodical, accurate and dependable attention to detail
- Manage sensitive and sometimes confidential information.
- Build good relationships at all levels, internally and externally.
- Able and willing to travel to other studios or sites in other UK regions as required.
- Hold a degree level in an architectural, architectural technology or construction/engineering subject.
- NEBOSH Construction Certificate or equivalent IOSH membership and Member of APS
The Top AJ100 Company
They have a staff of 200+ amazing staff UK and internationally. This role is for the London office, so nice and central and very easy to commute to, the team are currently WFH 3 days a week.
In return the practice offer a rewarding and supportive environment for personal and professional development. With the opportunity to contribute to award winning portfolio of projects and have a leading name on your CV to be part of their growing team.
One more thing…
If you fit the criteria of all skills, characteristics as well as software knowledge, for this Driven CDM Advisor role; please apply below.
Attach your CV as well as a portfolio with detailed samples of work detailed to this Principal Design Consultant role. Furthermore, if you have a friend or colleague who you know is looking for a similar role; refer them over to us and take great advantage of our referral scheme as mentioned below.