A wonderful practice is seeking an experienced and driven Microstation and Revit proficient Project Architect to join their team
Microstation and Revit proficient Project Architect
Award-winning Housing Projects
East London Design Practice
Salary Guide: £40,000 – £48,000
A wonderful mid-size practice in East London design sector is seeking an experienced and driven Microstation and Revit proficient Project Architect to join their team.
The practice is made from a diverse team of Architects at all levels and Landscape Architects, all combining their talents to work on beautiful architecture and landscapes from large masterplanning to human scale – and everything in between.
Sectors include exemplary masterplan, residential, and commercial mixed-use developments. Currently working on some of London’s largest and award-winning land transformations.
This role is focused on large-scale residential, some affordable housing, and masterplanning projects.
They are seeking an experienced individual:
- With good project experience through RIBA stages from concept to construction
- A background in large scale residential development and experience with affordable housing
- Excellent working knowledge of relevant UK housing standards and Building Regulations
- Confidence and experience working directly with clients, consultants, and contractors
- Willingness and aptitude to learn new systems and software
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience in both Revit and Microstation
- Clarity and confidence in communication; in writing, drawing, and in person.
- Proven team leadership experience
- Has a thorough understanding of residential projects and standards in the UK
- Good design awareness through a portfolio of projects
- Clarity and confidence in communication; writing, drawing, and in-person
- Relevant work permits and must already be living in the UK at the time of application, as this role will begin full time five days back in the office
Character-wise to join this friendly team the ideal candidate will also have:
- Self-motivation, initiative, and team-working experience
- Good presentation skills and knowledge of the Adobe CS
- Knowledge of 3D modeling in Rhino and V-Ray rendering would be great
In return, there is a good salary to match experience, a great team atmosphere to join in a quirky and bright office, all with traditional models and a creative vibe.
One more thing…
If you fit the criteria of all skills, characteristics as well as software knowledge, for this driven Microstation and Revit Project Architect role; please apply below.
Attach your CV and a portfolio with detailed samples of work detailed to this housing project role. Furthermore, if you have a friend or colleague who you know is looking for a similar role; refer them over to us and take great advantage of our referral scheme as mentioned below.