A globally recognised architectural design firm are looking for a Dutch speaking Senior Associate Designer to join their Amsterdam team.
Dutch Speaking Senior Associate Designer
Workplace Design, based in Amsterdam
Salary Guide: £70,000 – £105,000
A globally recognised architectural design firm are looking for a Dutch speaking Senior Associate Designer to join their Amsterdam team. They have almost 50 studios around the world, specialising in the design and fit-out of workplaces to support the biggest and most recognizable brands in the world. As a company they understand the importance of excellent design teams and leaders. Knowing that the people of the company are their number one asset, there is a great focus around career development, wellbeing, rewards and recognition at the top of company priorities.
They are looking for someone eager to grow with the Amsterdam office leading design innovation, open and flexible to new ways of thinking about design and architecture.
- Design and create amazing workplace and office spaces for a huge range of diverse clients
- The successful person will act as Lead to design teams working on projects from conception through to construction documents
- They will be expected to manage their team including mentorship for more junior staff
- Contribute to the production of detailed working drawings for full packages
- The successful candidate must also have strong personal organisational skills to effectively manage a varied design workload, meet deadlines and budgets
- Proven ability to build strong client relationships to effectively coordinate with clients, consultants and construction and sales teams alike
- Work with Business Development Principal to broaden business, wooing potential clients
- The successful candidate will likely have corporate interiors experience knowledge of law, entertainment, finance, marketing, and more
- Working knowledge of International/California building codes
- Required: Degree in Interior Design, Architecture or equivalent
- Required: Strong Revit and Adobe Creative Suite skills
- Interiors focused experience professionally, ideally 10 -12+ years
- Strong interpersonal and design focused communication and presentations skills
- Experience managing a small team
- A desire to specify the best interiors products in both EMEA and international markets
- Reading, writing and speaking Dutch language skills to a professional level
About the company:
- An extensive Employee Value Proposition program, dedicated to your career growth
- A friendly working environment working with other design-oriented and creative individuals
- Amazing exposure to the design and construction industry through a global design firm
- Potential to work across 26 countries in the company international offices
- Hybrid working and a healthy work-life balance
- Friday afternoons are saved for team bonding, learning, volunteering or simply unwinding
One last thing…
If you are interested in this great Dutch Speaking Senior Associate Designer opportunity with a creative studio, please apply now with your CV and Portfolio.
Article25 is our registered charity of choice. Refer someone for this job and we will give them and you £150. Of course, we can also pay the £300 directly to you for you to spend or donate where you would like.
Job # 18337