Join a great team as an Early Stage Architect for international projects. Work on masterplans, mixed-use schemes and hospitality developments.
Early Stage Architect for International Projects
Salary Guide: £37,000 – £48,000
We are looking for a highly skilled and talented Architect with a passion for early-stage international projects. This is an exciting opportunity to work on international masterplans, mixed-use schemes, and large-scale hospitality projects. The firm boasts a great team ethos and promotes a healthy work-life balance, with a very strict no-overtime culture!
- Collaborate with the design team to develop early-stage architectural concepts for international projects, including masterplans, mixed-use schemes, and large-scale hospitality developments.
- Conduct in-depth research and analysis to understand project requirements, site context, and relevant regulations.
- Generate innovative design proposals that respond to the client’s vision, project brief, and site constraints.
- Produce high-quality architectural drawings, diagrams, and visualisations using Rhino software.
- Contribute to design presentations and participate in client meetings to present and discuss architectural proposals.
- Stay up to date with industry trends, technological advancements, and best practices in architecture.
Skills and qualifications:
- Minimum of 5 years of post-Part III experience with a proven track record in delivering high-quality designs for international projects.
- Proficiency in Rhino
- Strong conceptual and design skills, with the ability to develop innovative and creative architectural solutions.
- Effective communication and presentation skills to collaborate with team members, clients, and stakeholders.
- Natural creative flair, desire to push boundaries and make design an absolute priority
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team, managing multiple tasks and meeting project deadlines.
One last thing…
If you fit the criteria of the skills, characteristics and software knowledge for this excellent Early Stage Architect role we’d love to hear from you. First, please attach your CV and a portfolio with detailed samples of work. Furthermore, if you have a friend or colleague who you know is looking for a similar role then refer them over to us and take great advantage of our referral scheme as mentioned below.
Article25 is our registered charity of choice. Refer someone for this job and we will give them and you £150. Of course, we can also pay the £300 directly to you for you to spend or donate where you would like.