Architectural Studio Administrator role in East London. Support project teams, manage admin tasks and contribute to practice growth.
Exciting Architectural Studio Administrator Opportunity
Salary Guide: £26,000 – £32,000
An award winning employee owned practice in East London is seeking a Studio Administrator to join their friendly team. They are great practice working on some leading UK projects and are known for retaining staff and looking after the team in their career growth. So this is a great opportunity to join in and make a difference.
- Assist and support project teams in various project administration tasks.
- Review documents for accuracy in terms of spelling, grammar, layout, branding, and formatting.
- Handle printing and binding of documents, including reports and submissions.
- Maintain and update project and contact information using the company’s database.
- Organize and file documents and emails using Newforma software.
- Collaborate with others to compile expressions of interest, pre-qualification questionnaires, and pitches.
- Manage travel arrangements and maintain detailed logs for colleagues.
- Provide professional and courteous reception cover when needed.
- Order office supplies and arrange couriers as necessary.
- Assist in coordinating office functions and excursions.
- Actively promote the practice’s values and ethos.
- Proactive and methodical approach with the ability to work closely with others and prioritise tasks under tight deadlines.
- Proficiency in general office software, intranet, and administration systems.
- Familiarity with relevant presentation software (Affinity Publisher) and quick adaptability to new applications.
- Ability to manage extranet systems for uploading project information.
- Strong time management and organisational skills, capable of working under pressure.
- Cooperative attitude with excellent telephone manners.
- Self-motivated and capable of working independently, switching tasks efficiently.
- Strong command of the English language, including grammar and spelling.
- Effective team player with understanding of architecture, interior design, and related sectors.
- Familiarity with ISO9001 and ISO14001 compliance and commitment to continuous improvement.
- Opportunity to play a vital role in supporting project teams for a diverse range of tasks.
- Exposure to various aspects of project administration in a dynamic environment.
- Chance to contribute to the smooth operation of the practice and its projects.
- Experience growth and development within a collaborative team.
- Possibility to be part of shaping architectural and design projects.
- Contributory role in promoting equal opportunity and inclusive values within the practice.
One last thing…
If you fit the criteria of the skills, characteristics and software knowledge for this exciting Architectural Studio Administrator role we’d love to hear from you. First, please attach your CV. In addition, if you have a friend or colleague who you know is looking for a similar role; refer them over to us and take great advantage of our referral scheme as mentioned below.
Article25 is our registered charity of choice. Refer someone for this job and we will give them and you £150. Of course, we can also pay the £300 directly to you for you to spend or donate where you would like.