Bilingual Studio Assistant role in London architectural practice, managing daily operations, finance, HR and collaboration with international teams.
Exciting Bilingual Architectural Studio Assistant Opportunity in London
Salary Guide: £29,000 – £35,000
A great London practice, of less than 15, are looking for a Bilingual Studio Assistant to join the team to help with everyday running of the practice as they grow.
- Efficiently manage daily operations of the London studio, with a primary focus on bookkeeping and financial activities.
- Collaborate with the operations team to handle bookkeeping and purchase ledger tasks for London and international studios.
- Process invoices, liaise with creditors and suppliers, and manage monthly pay runs. Generate financial reports, including P&L and cash flow analysis.
- Participate in project financial management, including fee estimates, budget tracking, and invoicing via Rapport 3 project management software.
- Work alongside accountants on payroll matters and oversee HR records in Rapport 3.
- Coordinate CPD activities, support staff onboarding and performance reviews, manage health and safety policies, and provide general HR support.
- Contribute to daily administrative tasks, including PA support, maintaining an organized studio environment, and overseeing office systems.
- Coordinate quality insurance and ISO audits for UK and international offices.
- Fluency in English is a must and strong bonus would be working level of French (to liase with the team and the projects in France.
- In addition knowledge of Italian or Spanish is advantageous, so please highlight this in your application.
- Minimum of two years of purchase ledger experience.
- Strong proficiency in Excel and MS Word. Experience with accounting software, such as Sage.
- Background in architectural practice or design environment preferred.
- Opportunities to collaborate with international teams and potential travel. Significant role in shaping the studio’s growth and future.
- Generous holiday allowance and hybrid working arrangements.
- Exciting chance for a young professional fluent in French and English to redefine their career in a rapidly expanding practice.
One last thing…
If you fit the criteria of the skills, characteristics and software knowledge for this exciting Studio Assistant role we’d love to hear from you. First, please attach your CV. In addition, if you have a friend or colleague who you know is looking for a similar role; refer them over to us and take great advantage of our referral scheme as mentioned below.
Article25 is our registered charity of choice. Refer someone for this job and we will give them and you £150. Of course, we can also pay the £300 directly to you for you to spend or donate where you would like.