Exciting contract role in aviation practice for Architect/Architectural Designer/Part 2 Assistant with Revit expertise. Hybrid working available. £20-£30ph.
Exciting Contract Role for Architect / Architectural Designer / Part 2 Assistant in Aviation Practice – Hybrid Working
Contract, either per hour or 6 months fixed term contract
Salary Guide: £20 – £30 per hour based on experience
A leading aviation and transport practice based in London is offering a thrilling contract role for a talented and experienced Architect, Architectural Designer, or Part 2 Assistant with a passion for aviation design. The contract offers an opportunity to work on exciting UK-based airport projects, collaborating with a team of like-minded professionals in a supportive and inclusive workplace culture.
The candidate does not need to be an ARB Architect, but would ideally have great Revit knowledge and an understanding of aviation or transport architecture.
- Collaborate closely with the team to design and deliver exceptional aviation projects.
- Utilise Revit to produce precise technical drawings and documentation.
- Prepare insightful reports supporting design decisions and actively participate in stakeholder meetings.
- Engage with clients, contractors, and other stakeholders to ensure successful project delivery.
- Provide assistance with project coordination and management, as required.
- The candidate should be a qualified Architect, Architectural Designer, or Part 2 Assistant with 2-3 years of relevant experience.
- Minimum of 5 years of architectural practice experience, with a preference for experience in transport, infrastructure or large scale projects.
- Essential expertise in using Revit is required and a strong understanding of UK building regulations.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to thrive in a collaborative team environment.
- Must have the right to live and work in the UK.
- Competitive per hour wage £20-£30ph depending on experience
- Enjoy the flexibility of hybrid and flexible working arrangements. With two days a week wfh from the get go.
- Opportunity to work on exciting aviation projects.
- Access to a supportive and inclusive workplace culture.
One last thing…
If you fit the criteria of the skills, characteristics and software knowledge for this exciting Architectural role we’d love to hear from you. First, please attach your CV and a portfolio with detailed samples of work. In addition, if you have a friend or colleague who you know is looking for a similar role; refer them over to us and take great advantage of our referral scheme as mentioned below.
Article25 is our registered charity of choice. Refer someone for this job and we will give them and you £150. Of course, we can also pay the £300 directly to you for you to spend or donate where you would like.