This is a fantastic opportunity for an AutoCAD proficient Part II Architectural Assistant to join a busy high-end residential practice.
Exciting Part II Architectural Assistant role!
High-end residential and new build housing projects
AutoCAD is essential for this position
Salary Guide: £27,000 – £34,000
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Part II Architect to join a busy North London boutique, high-end residential practice. The practice has been around for over a decade, is less than ten people – so a small friendly team – and uses predominantly AutoCAD, so proficiency in this is essential, with Revit advantageous as the practice would like to start using it in the near future.
This role involves supporting the team across various new build residential projects and some period refurbishments. Working through all RIBA stages, so providing a great learning opportunity for this new team player, including an in-depth understanding of project management, and team, and client communications too.
They are looking for someone to join and hit the ground running, with excellent design skills and experience working on high-end private residential projects.
The right person must have:
- Proficiency in AutoCAD is essential, with a well-presented portfolio that showcases their technical skills
- At least 2 years of experience working on high end residential new builds and period refurbishments across all RIBA Work Stages
- Knowledge of current UK building regs and standards
- Strong design and technical skills
- Proven experience in client management and great interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication and presentations skills, both verbal and written
- A proactive attitude and ability to manage their own time
- Experience in construction drawing packages is preferable, though not essential
- Graphics design skills and Sketchup are advantageous too
This is a brilliant chance to join a design-led practice that specialises in period refurbishments and new builds. They are a busy team that requires an experienced Architect to hit the ground running. This is a great opportunity to grow within the creative and dynamic practice, become a key team player, and grow your knowledge of project management, on-site building experience, and team and client communications too.
First stage interviews will be immediate, and initially over video and then a second stage interview will be in person, with the chance to meet the team and see the studio.
One more thing…
If you fit the criteria of all skills, characteristics as well as software knowledge, for this Part II Architectural Assistant role; please apply below.
Attach your CV and a portfolio with detailed samples of work detailed to this high-end residential and new build housing opportunity. Furthermore, if you have a friend or colleague who you know is looking for a similar role; refer them over to us and take great advantage of our referral scheme as mentioned below.