Exciting opportunity for an experienced Project Architect and work on Technical Commercial large-scale projects with a small and mighty team!
Exciting Project Architect role!
Large-scale Technical Commercial Projects
Join a small and mighty West London team
Salary Guide: £40,000 – £50,000
A small and mighty team in West London is currently recruiting an experienced Project Architect to join their London team and work on the UK and International technical large-scale projects.
An exciting opportunity for a Project Architect, with 10 years of experience, to become a key player with a young, international practice in Central London.
The projects are a variety of technical projects from data centers and office projects to luxury boutiques for global clients. With a growing client base of international blue-chip companies, the team is expanding and so looking for new team members to join in the New Year.
This new team member should be capable of running large jobs in the UK and confident dealing with clients, planners, and contractors to work.
The role will be based in the office three days a week, two days remote – where laptops and tech will be provided. There is an opportunity to be in more if wished, but no pressure and a lovely hybrid opportunity for long-term work.
To work on a number of data centre projects in the UK and Internationally. The role requires an experienced Project Architect who is capable of working autonomously, with minimal supervision, across all RIBA work stages.
The preferred candidate will be capable of running large jobs in the UK and comfortable liaising with clients, planners, building control, compiling presentations, and have previous experience producing complete tender, detail, and construction information.
The role includes:
- Developing concept design proposals, including presentation to clients and planners
- Technical development and detailed design to meet UK building regulations and planning requirements
- Preparation of tender and construction information
- Proposing solutions to design and construction issues as projects develop
10 years or more of professional experience in a UK architecture firm is required.
- Design, communication, and presentation skills are all excellent.
- Working knowledge of Revit in an office setting (essential)
- Experience at a data centre is desirable.
- Ability to operate independently and with a high level of self-motivation
- Good understanding of the planning system and building laws in the United Kingdom
- Ability to effectively communicate with clients and other professions
One Last Thing…
If you fit the criteria of all skills, characteristics as well as software knowledge, for this exciting Project Architect then please apply below.
Firstly, attach your CV and a portfolio with detailed samples of work detailed to this technical commercial large-scale opportunity. Furthermore, if you have a friend or colleague who you know is looking for a similar role then refer them over to us and take great advantage of our referral scheme as mentioned below.