An award winning London studio that has a unique approach and forward thinking attitude toward design is looking for a seeking an experienced and proficient ARB or RIBA Architect.
Experienced Architect for Award Winning Multi-Disciplinary and Workplace Interior Design Studio
Salary Guide: £45,000 – £52,000
An award winning London studio that has a unique approach and forward thinking attitude toward design is looking for a seeking an experienced and proficient ARB or RIBA Architect to join their growing multi-disciplinary studio to work on several prestigious, design-led projects in London. This will be for their Architecture team, but to work closely alongside the Interiors team.
This studio works purposefully and intelligently to provide creative design consultancy in Workplace Design. Their work delivers hospitality and services as the demand for co-working workplaces increases. Project are primarily in the commercial office and residential sectors with a significant workstream from some of the UK’s most successful property developers
- The successful candidate will report to Associate, but is a team leader too
- Delivering and coordinating projects full technical packages from concept through to completion including, technical development and contribution to systems and process development.
- Use excellent communication and documentation skills to present and communicate idea both internally and externally to clients.
- Lead and manage meetings presenting ideas to clients and other stakeholders through graphics and verbal communication
- Maintain knowledge across workplace reform issues and new trends showing a passion for producing new and interesting conceptual ideas, researching new materials and techniques.
- Display Enthusiasm, energy and motivation towards team success with a good sense of humour.
- Maintain a strong awareness of current sustainability and ESG factors within the design and construction industry.
- A qualified RIBA or ARB Architect or equivalent
- Prior post-Part 2 / Part 3 professional practice experience in the UK.
- Full proficiency using ArchiCAD or Revit (2D or 3D)
- Full proficiency with Adobe Software (InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator) SketchUp and NBS Chorus.
- Must have atleast 5 years post graduate experience across all RIBA work stages (stages 3-6 for commercial/office projects most desirable)
- Specific experience of technical detailing with the ability to produce technical, co-ordinated drawing packages.
- Experience writing NBS specifications
- Site experience on a large projects through to practical completion.
- Ability to produce hand-drawn sketches and technical detailing.
- Must display desirable leadership qualities
- Must be Eligible to Work in the UK.
About the company:
- The chance to work with an Award winning studio
- Additional holidays between Christmas and New Year
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- Factory visits and trips abroad.
- Part of a growing first generation studio with a high level of opportunities to form part of the senior leadership.
One last thing…
If you fit the criteria of all skills, characteristics, and software knowledge, for this ARB/RIBA Architect role; please apply below and attach your CV and a portfolio with detailed samples of work related to this role. In addition, if you have a friend or colleague who you know is looking for a similar role; refer them over to us and take great advantage of our referral scheme as mentioned below.
Article25 is our registered charity of choice. Refer someone for this job and we will give them and you £150. Of course, we can also pay the £300 directly to you for you to spend or donate where you would like.