A friendly practice seeks a proactive and experienced landscape architect to join their environmentally focused team. Offering hybrid working!
Experienced Landscape Architect
Urban and rural projects
Small Friendly Practice in Kent
Salary Guide: £35,000 – £40,000
A friendly practice based in Kent is looking for a proactive, talented, and experienced landscape architect to join their environmentally focused team. Their work offers a diverse mix of both urban and rural projects with a passion for innovative sustainable led design. The practice offers hybrid working, with 1 day a week in the office and flexible working hours – ideal for someone who needs to prioritise their family commitments.
The right person must have:
- Excellent landscape design awareness through a portfolio of projects
- Experience leading projects from concept to completion
- A working knowledge of planning policy and specifications
- Proficient user of GIS, AutoCAD and Adobe Suite
- Excellent graphical presentation skills and experience preparing presentations and reports for UK planning applications
- Good knowledge and understanding SuDS
- Be able to manage junior members of the team
- Clarity and confidence in communication, a passion for design and self-motivation
- A full clean drivers license for site visits
- The right to live and work in the UK
- CMLI accredited or on the route to Chartership
- Ability to use Revit
This role offers generous flexibility, working from home for 4 days a week, a friendly and supportive team plus 28 days holiday (including bank holiday) and medical insurance.
One more thing…
If you fit the criteria of all skills, characteristics as well as software knowledge, for this Experienced Landscape Architect role; please apply below.
Attach your CV and a portfolio with detailed samples of work detailed to this urban and rural role. Furthermore, if you have a friend or colleague who you know is looking for a similar role; refer them over to us and take great advantage of our referral scheme as mentioned below.