A high-end Hospitality and Food & Beverage Studio is looking for a Middleweight Interior Designer to join their creative and innovative team.
Experienced Middleweight All-rounder – Hospitality and Food & Beverage Projects
Salary Guide: £33,000 – £44,000
A unique and artistic high-end hospitality and food & beverage studio are looking for a skilled Middleweight Interior Designer to join them on a full time, permanent basis. Working on a range of high-end restaurants and bars, as well as boutique hotels both in UK and internationally.
The studio perfectly combines a timeless, authentic, and tailored design approach, bringing in all elements of the architecture and natural world to create a bespoke aesthetic.
This is an opportunity to join a studio that values creative and innovative thinking. They dedicate 3-4 weeks at the being of each project to explore and define the narrative of the upcoming project. In this time designers are given the freedom to explore and get inspired whether that be through library, exhibitions, poetry or maybe concerts.
- Run through projects from concept to completion, collaborating as a team, working individually as well as working closely with the founding members.
- Attend initial client meetings to gain a good understanding of project objectives and generate ideas.
- Sourcing new items and vintage pieces.
- Ensure integration of FF&E through CAD layouts and mood boards.
- Design and develop bespoke joinery and pieces.
- Create designs and produce presentations
- Prepare and attend client presentations.
- Guide and mentor Junior team members and Designers.
- Manage the budget, create quotes, and ensure projects are on schedule.
- Keep up communications with clients, suppliers, and other members of the design team.
- Must have 4+ years post grad experience in Hospitality Interior Design
- Previous UK based experience working for a high-end hospitality studio.
- Full proficiency using AutoCAD, Photoshop and InDesign are essential.
- Hand Sketching is advantageous.
- Knowledge of the UK regulations and UK project stages.
- Strong supplier and product knowledge, including FF&E and finishes.
- Must have excellent presentations and communication skills.
- Great communication and ability to work closely with clients and manufacturers.
- Able to produce schedules and see projects through to completion.
Client facing experience and confidence with clients is a Bonus
About the company:
- Providing a great opportunity to quickly progress up to senior level.
- A young, busy, and growing studio.
- 1 day a week is fully work from home.
- 4pm finish on a Friday.
- Highly talented team of creatives and industry professionals.
- Beautiful high-end residential, hospitality and F&B projects.
- Chance to work on projects and to go onsite to locations both in the UK and International. Projects over the next year to include locations such as Dubai, LA, and across Europe.
- A collaborative and creative working environment.
- A studio with a focus on sustainability.
One last thing…
If you fit the criteria of all skills, characteristics as well as software knowledge, for this Middleweight All-rounder role please apply below. In addition, if you have a friend or colleague who you know is looking for a similar role; refer them over to us and take great advantage of our referral scheme as mentioned below.
Article25 is our registered charity of choice. Refer someone for this job and we will give them and you £150. Of course, we can also pay the £300 directly to you for you to spend or donate where you would like.