Passionate Part II or ARB Architect wanted for London team. Focus on conservation, cultural buildings and growth opportunities.
Experienced Part II or ARB Architect with a Passion for Conservation to Join London team
Salary Guide: £40,000 – £48,000
This is a great chance for an experienced Part II or ARB Architect to join a great London team of Architects, Technologists and Partners. The practice focus on cultural buildings, residential and some commercial work, with a focus on consveration and listed buildings. So candidates with a passion for historic and heritage builts this would be spot on for.
The right person must:
- Have at least two years working in practice as a part II, or closer to 5 years for the qualified ARB Architect level
- Have a good understanding UK building regulations and rules
- Have seen projects through from inception to completion covering RIBA stages 0-7
- Have a passion for historic buildings
- Ideally have RIBA CA accrediation, or be working towards this accrediation – please highlight this in your application
The role with require:
- Working as a team, and overseeing projects on site
- Ensure the running of the projects is on time and on budget
- Reporting to the partners on project progress
- Where they have projects throughout the UK, some travel will be required
- A good undertanding of working on historic buildings
- Being proficient in Vectorworks and Adobe Suite
- Strong presentation skills, both written and verbal
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills, including presentational skills and strong interpersonal skills
This is an opening for a passionate and focused indvidual who wants to grow their career and make a difference within a small practice. You will be joining a team with good benefits offered and scope for career growth. The team value a friendly, down to earth, and positive approach and are looking for someone like-minded to seamlessly join the team. If this sounds like you, please do not hesitate to submit.
Also in your application please highlight if you have a driving license, this is an advantage, but not a requirement.
One last thing…
If you fit the criteria of all skills, characteristics as well as software knowledge, for this experienced Architectural Assistant – part II or ARB Architect – role then please apply below. Firstly, attach your CV and a portfolio with detailed samples of work detailed to this opportunity. Furthermore, if you have a friend or colleague who you know is looking for a similar role then refer them over to us and take great advantage of our referral scheme – contact us for more info.