This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Part III Project Architect with at least 5 years experience in high-end residential
Experienced Part III Project Architect
High-End Private Residential Projects
Must have at least 5 years of experience
Salary Guide: £40,000 – £45,000
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Part III Project Architect with at least 5 years of experience to join a boutique, high-end residential practice based in London. AutoCAD experience is essential, with Revit advantageous as the practice would like to start using it in the near future.
They are looking for someone to join hit the ground running, with excellent design skills and experience working on high-end private residential projects.
The right person must have:
- Proficiency in AutoCAD is essential, with a well-presented portfolio that showcases their technical skills
- At least 5 years’ experience working on high end residential new builds and refurbishments across all RIBA Work Stages
- Knowledge of current UK building regs and standards
- Proven experience of client management and great interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- A proactive attitude and ability to manage their own time
- Graphics design skills and Sketchup advantageous
This is a brilliant chance to join a design-led practice that specialises in period refurbishments and new builds. They are a busy team that require an experienced Architect to hit the ground running. This a great opportunity to grow within a creative and dynamic practice.
One more thing…
If you fit the criteria of all skills, characteristics as well as software knowledge, for this, driven Experienced Part III Project Architect role; please apply below.
Attach your CV and a portfolio with detailed samples of work detailed to this high-end residential and housing role. Furthermore, if you have a friend or colleague who you know is looking for a similar role; refer them over to us and take great advantage of our referral scheme as mentioned below.