Fantastic opportunity for a Part III Architect with 5+ years of experience to a join an award-winning design-led North London practice
Experienced Project Architect
Design-Led Residential Projects
Architect with 5+ years post Part III experience
Salary Guide: £42,000 – £48,000
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Part III Architect with at least 5 years of experience to join an award-winning design-led practice based in North West London.
This well-established practice is looking for someone to join hit the ground running, with excellent design skills and experience working on design-led residential projects in London.
The ideal candidate must have:
- Proficiency in Revit, Rhino, and AutoCAD, which is essential, with a well-presented portfolio that showcases their technical skills
- At least 5 years of experience working on high-quality projects across all RIBA Work Stages
- Advanced knowledge of current UK building regs and standards
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written,
- A proactive attitude and ability to manage their own time
- Experience designing joinery and packages and bespoke detailing
This is a brilliant chance to join an award-winning, female-led practice that specialises in high-quality design. The practice regularly features in all the best architectural magazines, with design at the forefront of their range of projects.
One more thing…
If you fit the criteria of all skills, characteristics as well as software knowledge, for this Experienced Project Architect role; please apply below.
Attach your CV and a portfolio with detailed samples of work detailed to this design-led residential opportunity. Furthermore, if you have a friend or colleague who you know is looking for a similar role; refer them over to us and take great advantage of our referral scheme as mentioned below.