High-end Residential Practice in West London are seeking a senior Project Architect to join their small and friendly team.
Experienced Project Architect
Lead design led high end residential projects
Permanent, Full Time
Salary Guide: £45,000 – £50,000
A fantastic high-end residential practice based in West London are seeking an experienced project architect to join their small and friendly team. The ideal candidate will have experience running projects through all RIBA work stages, particularly on site. They will be client-facing, well presented, and have excellent communication skills.
As a small and friendly team, the practice prioritises work-life balance and offers a supportive and collaborative working environment. This is a great opportunity to join a highly design led practice to design and develop exciting residential projects in London.
- Lead projects from inception to completion, taking responsibility for all aspects of the project.
- Manage client relationships and ensure their satisfaction with the project outcome.
- Prepare detailed drawings, designs, and models using AutoCAD software.
- Ensure that projects meet all statutory regulations and are completed on time and within budget.
- Coordinate with contractors, consultants, and other stakeholders to ensure that projects are completed to a high standard.
Skill and Qualifications
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in high-end residential projects.
- Experience running projects through all RIBA work stages and working on site.
- Excellent client-facing and communication skills.
- Strong AutoCAD skills.
- A strong portfolio of completed high-end residential projects.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Strong problem-solving and decision-making skills.
- ARB highly desirable but not essential
One Last Thing…
If you fit the criteria of the skills, characteristics and software knowledge for this exciting Revit Architect role then please apply below.
First, please attach your CV and a portfolio with detailed samples of work detailed to this Experienced Technical Architect opportunity. Furthermore, if you have a friend or colleague who you know is looking for a similar role then refer them over to us and take great advantage of our referral scheme as mentioned below.
Article25 is our registered charity of choice. Refer someone for this job and we will give them and you £150. Of course, we can also pay the £300 directly to you for you to spend or donate where you would like.