An established London practice seeks a Senior Architect to lead on a range of high-end period houses and refurbishment for private clients
Experienced and ambitious Senior Architect
Lead high-end period houses and refurbishment
Private client projects
Salary Guide: £45,000 – £55,000
An established Architecture and interiors practice based in Southwest London with a view of the Thames is seeking to hire an experienced and talented Senior Architect to lead on a range of high-end period houses and refurbishment for private clients.
The successful candidate will be an independent problem solver, as well as a team player who will strive to make sure the work is executed to the highest standard and is not afraid to take on anything beyond the job description with a proactive, ambitious, and dynamic approach. In addition to this, you will be an individual who takes details and aesthetics seriously, with a passion for high standard Architecture and a keen interest in taking on challenging and rewarding projects.
The role and the skills required:
- Demonstrate expertise in high end residential new builds and period refurbs in London, through all RIBA stages
- Liaise directly with clients throughout the briefing process, design, and pre-planning stages and as well as liaise with internal and external professionals.
- To prepare drawings, plans, and documents for feasibility studies, pre/planning applications, and source relevant research and permissions.
- Have strong design and presentation ability
- Strong experience in contract administration and documentation
- Fluent in Vectorworks is a must for this position
- Advanced Knowledge of NBS Specification, British Standards & Building regs
- Managed projects on-site successfully to timescale & budget.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a well-respected and successful studio that undertakes beautiful residential projects and provides competitive salaries and performance-based bonuses. Along with the chance to grow within the studio, developing your career amongst talented, like-minded professionals.
One more thing…
If you fit the criteria of all skills, characteristics as well as software knowledge, for this Senior Architect role; please apply below.
Attach your CV and a portfolio with detailed samples of work detailed to this high-end private residential opportunity. Furthermore, if you have a friend or colleague who you know is looking for a similar role; refer them over to us and take great advantage of our referral scheme as mentioned below.