Lead sustainability efforts as Senior Sustainability Consultant in a renowned AJ100 Practice. Manage teams and drive innovation.
Experienced Sustainability Consultant for a Leading AJ 100 Practice
Salary Guide: £42,000 – £55,000
An exceptional opportunity awaits to join a renowned Architects practice as Senior Sustainability Consultant, in a lead senior position. With a strong presence in the industry, this firm specialises in net zero, and sustainable focused UK and international projects. Take the lead in managing a talented multi disciplinary team to make a difference in the industry. This role offers significant growth potential and the chance to shape the future of the firm’s practice.
- Driving forward the sustainability team with your knowledge and experience
- Working with an existing interdisciplinary team to deliver great award winning projects
- Manage a team of consultant within a wide range of specialisms, nurturing their professional development and fostering a collaborative work environment.
- Continuously evaluate and improve processes, seeking opportunities to drive efficiency and enhance quality.
- Hold a degree in sustainability, geo-environmental discipline or a related environmental building service discipline.
- Proven experience working in residential industry for atleast five years, ideally in sustainable design of buildings and places.
- Experience managing, leading and developing teams for the past few years.
- Showcase expertise in delivery of high quality sustainability services.
- A knowledge of current and upcoming legislation and industry best practice in relation to energy, carbon management and sustainability.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to build and maintain client relationships.
- Good knowedge of UK regulations, BREEAM, LEED or Home quality mark assesor qualifications.
- Experience of using energy modelling software such as SAP.
- Competitive salary based on experience.
- Flexible / Hybrid working options.
- Great healthcare benefits and pension scheme.
- Take the lead in managing a talented team, fostering their professional growth and development.
- Office based in a great location in East London.
- Great opportunity to grow and make a difference in the team, and in the future of sustainability in the industry.
About the company:
- The firm is a well-established and highly regarded company, renowned for its expertise and high-quality projects.
- The firm values professional growth and development, creating a supportive environment that fosters success.
- Forward thinking practice, previously winning awards for their sustainability and net zero projects, as well as being a top employer to work for.
Don’t miss this exciting opportunity to join the team in a Senior position as Sustainability Consultant. Lead a talented team, work on renowned projects, and shape the future of the practice. Apply today and take the next step in your career!
One last thing…
If you fit the criteria of all skills, characteristics as well as software knowledge, for this Senior Sustainability Consultant position please apply below. In addition, if you have a friend or colleague who you know is looking for a similar role; refer them over to us and take great advantage of our referral scheme as mentioned below.
Article25 is our registered charity of choice. Refer someone for this job and we will give them and you £150. Of course, we can also pay the £300 directly to you for you to spend or donate where you would like.