Successful in North London is looking for a Technical Architect with High-End Residential Project experience to join their team.
Experienced Technical Architect for High-End Residential Projects
Salary Guide: £50,000 – £58,000
A successful practice based in a beautiful North London locale is looking for an experienced technical architect to join their team. The successful candidate will be working on high-end residential projects and will be responsible for managing the technical aspects of project, from initial design through to construction and completion. The project budgets range from £5 – £50 million.
- Develop and manage technical designs for high-end residential projects
- Liaise with consultants, contractors and clients to ensure successful project delivery
- Manage a team of architects and technical staff, providing guidance and mentoring as required
- Develop project budgets and schedules, ensuring that all work is delivered within time and budget constraints
- Use Vectorworks and other software tools to develop accurate and detailed technical designs
- ARB accreditation or equivalent overseas qualification
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Architecture
- Minimum of 8 years of experience in a similar role, with a focus on high-end residential projects
- Expert knowledge of Vectorworks and other software tools
- Strong project management skills, with experience of managing teams and delivering projects to tight deadlines
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to liaise effectively with clients, contractors, and consultants
- On-site experience, with a thorough understanding of construction techniques and materials
- The right to live and work in the UK
One last thing…
If you are an experienced Technical Architect with a passion for High-end Residential projects and a track record of successful project delivery, we want to hear from you
First, please attach your CV and a portfolio with detailed samples of work detailed to this opportunity. Furthermore, if you have a friend or colleague who you know is looking for a similar role then refer them over to us and take great advantage of our referral scheme as mentioned below.
Article25 is our registered charity of choice. Refer someone for this job and we will give them and you £150. Of course, we can also pay the £300 directly to you for you to spend or donate where you would like.