A leading interdisciplinary practice is seeking an experienced Urban Designer to lead and inspire the department's work across the practice's projects.
Experienced Urban Designer
For exciting mid-size residential UK Projects for an AJ100 practice
Permanent, Full Time
Salary Guide: £35,000 – £40,000
A leading interdisciplinary practice in Central London, with a portfolio containing a great mixture of Architecture, Urban Design and Masterplanning projects, is seeking a new permanent team member to join as an Urban Designer and lead and inspire the Urban Design department’s work across the practice’s projects.
The right candidate will require:
- At least 4 years of UK residential and urban regeneration experience
- Proven project-leading and mentoring skills, to support the growing team
- Good communication skills are essential due to the running of consultation meetings and liaising with external stakeholders
- Strength in Revit, AutoCAD, Adobe CS and Sketchup
- A post-graduate qualification in urban design or similar and a background in architecture or landscape design would be highly desirable
Please note portfolios should demonstrate examples of regeneration and mid-size residential within the UK.
If you fit the criteria of all skills, characteristics and software knowledge, for this Urban Designer role; please apply below and attach your CV and a portfolio with detailed samples of work detailed to this role. In addition, if you have a friend or colleague who you know is looking for a similar role; refer them over to us and take great advantage of our referral scheme as mentioned below.