Facade Specialist Architect to join the European team of a luxury retail practice for an 18 month contract, with strong potential to go permanent for the right person.
Facade Specialist Architect for Luxury Retail Practice in Europe
Permanent, Full Time
Salary Guide: £60,000 – £75,000
Facade Specialist Architect to join the European team of a luxury retail practice for an 18 month contract, with strong potential to go permanent for the right person. A leading high end luxury retail company is growing their in house Architects team. For a full time role to work on amazing design led conceptual permanent shops across the world. Initially for 18 months fixed term contract, but with high chance to extend for the right person. The company has delivered a range of outstanding international and national retail projects from flagship stores to pop up venues.
For this exciting position, the new team member will be:
- Reporting to the directors to assist on the expansion of stores globally
- Accountable for meeting deadlines on design and opening of new retail stores, globally, across the full design process – with a flair for concept and designs of creative projects
- Working within a team on technical packages for high-end retail stores, from 300sqm to 3000sqm, with a focus on façade detailing
- Working alongside the Global Director, providing project timelines and attending initial meetings with new clients, providing information and drawings for the presentations
- To deliver work to the highest level of professional competency and industry standards
- Building and managing new and existing client relationships and meetings
- Ensure project work is of a consistently high standard
- 5+ years’ professional qualified Architectural experience (ARB / RIBA / DPLG)
- Technical (detail) knowledge through to the practicalities of the construction stage.
- Must have experience in luxury retail or hospitality projects.
- Languages would be a bonus, but French is not essential
- A portfolio that shows strong experience and knowledge of façade detailing
- Proficient in AutoCAD, Sketch-Up, Adobe Cs and Microsoft Office; also, a bonus with experience in Rhinoceros
- A good design eye, and well presented portfolio, including hand drawings and good eye for presentations
- Ability to interface with clients, interpreting their requirements and translating these into the technical aspects of schemes
- Must have excellent communication skills
About the company:
- A worldwide presence with an extremely high caliber of clientele, as they work on award winning bespoke projects
- In return a competitive salary and pension rates, including strong annual bonus scheme and profit share
- Vibrant co-working central Paris based studio
- A brilliant holiday allowance, typically 6 weeks per annum
- Extremely talented team with a highly creative environment
- Opportunity to join a growing standout luxury design label
One Last Thing…
If you fit the criteria of all skills, characteristics as well as software knowledge, for this Facade Specialist Architect then please apply below.
Firstly, attach your CV and a portfolio with detailed samples of work detailed to this exciting specific role, so high end samples, a beautiful portfolio, with technical samples and also hand sketches ideally.
Furthermore, if you have a friend or colleague who you know is looking for a similar role then refer them over to us and take great advantage of our referral scheme as mentioned below.
Article25 is our registered charity of choice. Refer someone for this job and we will give them and you £150. Of course, we can also pay the £300 directly to you for you to spend or donate where you would like.