Opportunity for a FF&E Middleweight Interior Designer to join a Creative Design Studio on Hospitality and F&B Projects.
FF&E Middleweight Interior Designer, Hospitality and F&B projects
Salary Guide: £32,000 – £45,000
HAUS careers is currently working with a creative and forward-thinking design studio in Central London. They are looking for a FF&E Middleweight Interior Designer to join their team, working on exciting projects within the hospitality and food and beverage sectors. The role offers a hybrid remote working arrangement, allowing you to balance your work with your life.
The Middleweight Interior Designer will work alongside a talented team of designers and architects to develop and implement innovative interior design concepts for hospitality and F&B projects. You will be responsible for delivering designs that meet client requirements, while ensuring that they are functional and aesthetically pleasing.
- Work closely with clients to understand their needs and develop design concepts that meet their requirements.
- Create detailed drawings, plans, and specifications using Adobe CS software.
- Research and source materials and products for use in projects, including FF&E.
- Liaise with contractors, suppliers, and other stakeholders to ensure that projects are delivered on time and to the highest standards.
- Attend site visits and meetings with clients and other stakeholders.
- Collaborate with other designers, architects, and project managers to ensure that designs are delivered to the highest quality.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in interior design or a related field.
- At least 3-5 years of experience in interior design, with a focus on the hospitality and food and beverage sectors.
- Proficient in Adobe CS software.
- Knowledge and experience of FF&E procurement and specification.
- Strong conceptual and design skills.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to work well in a team environment.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines.
What makes this firm unique:
This design studio is an industry leader in hospitality and food and beverage design, and they have an impressive portfolio of high-profile clients. They offer a variety of work, including large-scale international projects, and the opportunity to work alongside a talented and creative team. With a hybrid remote working arrangement, you can balance your work with your life.
If you are a talented and creative interior designer with experience in the hospitality and food and beverage sectors, and you are looking for an exciting new challenge, we would love to hear from you.
Article25 is our registered charity of choice. Refer someone for this job and we will give them and you £150. Of course, we can also pay the £300 directly to you for you to spend or donate where you would like.