Join a luxury furniture specialist as an FF&E Procurement and Production Manager. Source high-end furniture, manage budgets, and ensure timely delivery.
FF&E Procurement and Production Manager
Salary Guide: £40,000 – £55,000
An Amazing opportunity to join a luxury furniture specialist with unrivalled expertise and the reputation to match. They are looking for someone to join as a FF&E Procurement and Production Manager. Specialising in luxury furniture from feasibility to completion, finishing to an impeccable standard. In this position you would be organising the purchasing and sourcing of a range of high-end and luxury goods – both off-the-shelf and bespoke pieces.
- Liaise with suppliers across the globe to obtain quotes and discuss terms of service
- To work within set budgets and timeframes, ensuring items meet the required specification and can be delivered on time
- Liaise with internal teams and contractors to organise FF&E logistics and installation
- Quality control
- Keep track of and approve invoices from suppliers, liaising with the relevant internal departments for reconciliation
- Experience in a similar role within the high-end design sector
- Good knowledge of furniture design, manufacture, and materials
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Competent MS Office user with strong experience using Excel
- Highly organised and able to manage multiple demands
One last thing…
If you fit the criteria of all skills, characteristics as well as software knowledge, for this experienced FF&E Procurement and Production Manager then please apply below. In addition, if you have a friend or colleague who you know is looking for a similar role; refer them over to us and take great advantage of our referral scheme as mentioned below.
Article25 is our registered charity of choice. Refer someone for this job and we will give them and you £150. Of course, we can also pay the £300 directly to you for you to spend or donate where you would like.