A UK leading custom home manufacturer is looking for a forward-thinking Architect to join their team on residential projects.
Forward-thinking Architect to use MMC on Residential Projects
Permanent, Full Time
Salary Guide: £35,000 – £45,000 dependent on experience
A great opportunity for a talented Architect with an interest in BIM to join the UK’s leading custom home manufacturers. Pioneering digital design and fabrication, the role is both challenging, varied and rewarding as you will be able to engage with a project throughout all stages of its construction as you will be pivotal in the delivery of projects.
They are seeking an individual keen to work within a DFMA framework, ability to detail models in Revit and someone who is truly passionate about architecture and sustainability.
- Produce construction drawings using Revit
- Confidently manage external consultants (eg m&e)
- Using Enscape for rendering
- Create tender packages
- Use Revit/BIM to model topography and smaller details such as staircases
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Produce data schedules and material specifications
- Collaborate with senior members of the team
- 2+ years’ experience post Part III
- Excellent Revit 3D modelling skills
- Residential experience
- Positive attitude, strong communication skills and desire to work within a team
- Great time management skills
- Working knowledge of UK building regulations
- Ability to live and work in the UK
About the company:
- Hybrid working – 2 days WFH
- 22 Days holiday + Bank holidays
- 09.30 – 18.00 working hours
- Incredibly interesting and fast paced projects
- Great potential for career development and growth
One last thing…
If you fit the criteria of the skills, characteristics and software knowledge for this excellent Architect position to work on high end residential projects then please apply below.
First, please attach your CV and a portfolio with detailed samples of work. Furthermore, if you have a friend or colleague who you know is looking for a similar role then refer them over to us and take great advantage of our referral scheme as mentioned below.
Article25 is our registered charity of choice. Refer someone for this job and we will give them and you £150. Of course, we can also pay the £300 directly to you for you to spend or donate where you would like.