Exciting freelance opportunity for a Middleweight Interior Designer in hospitality. Join a dynamic team and work on luxury food & beverage projects.
Freelance Middleweight Interior Designer – Hospitality Food & Beverage
A hospitality interior design studio is looking for a Middleweight Interior Designer to expand their close-knit team on a freelance basis. Located in Victoria, Central London, the ideal candidate will be working on and wide range of up and coming luxury hospitality food & beverage projects. This is an exciting opportunity with lots or work flexibility available and in a easily commutable location.
- The successful person will have experience working on all stages of a project.
- You must have a minimum of 3 years proven hospitality experience, including food and beverage projects.
- You will be an excellent communicator; client facing and will have a strong focus on client liaison and design development.
- You will be able to work on the conceptual design process, detailed design drawing packages and have experience with FF&E, sourcing and scheduling.
- This role would be for who has a good understanding of working around various schedules, deadlines, and budgets.
- Experience in Vectorworks are essential for this role
- Adobe Creative Suite is also useful for this role
- A minimum of 3 years hospitality experience, including food and beverage is required
- Must be able to produce detailed drawing packages, and have good knowledge of joinery construction, materials and liaise with contractors
- Experience in FF&E sourcing and scheduling
- You will be a great client facer, with excellent communication skills
- Must have a degree in Interior Design or similar relevant qualification
About the company:
- Impressive design company with an excellent client list
- Join a friendly team
- Early finish on Fridays
- Be rewarded with competitive work rate
- The studio works both nationally and internationally across all scales
- Very social office, drinks on Friday and big summer / Xmas parties
One more thing…
If you are looking for an exciting new challenge, we would love to hear from you.
Article25 is our registered charity of choice. Refer someone for this job and we will give them and you £150. Of course, we can also pay the £300 directly to you for you to spend or donate where you would like.