Great North East London practice seeks an experienced Technical Architects or Technicians to work on European large-scale technical projects.
Friendly and experienced Technical Architects or Technicians
European large-scale technical projects
Join and lead an awesome growing team!
Salary Guide: £40,000 – £50,000
Great practice in North East London, currently made up of a mixed team of Architects, Designers, and Technicians is seeking multiple new technical team members to join and lead their growing awesome group! They are seeking friendly and experienced Technical Architects or Technicians to join their London team and work on European large-scale technical projects.
This is an exciting opportunity for a Technical minded Architects or Technicians to become a key player with an established practice.
The projects are a variety of science, large-scale technical, data center, and mixed-use projects across Europe. So any additional language proficiencies please ensure to highlight them in your application. With a growing client base of international blue-chip companies, they are eager to find the right person to get their hands stuck in and join the team.
The role is open to 2 days a week remote working, and 3 days in the office a week, This will be based on the individual and experience too though. There is an opportunity to be in more if wished, but no pressure and a lovely hybrid opportunity for long-term working.
The role requires a confident Technical Architect or Technician who is capable of working autonomously, with minimal supervision, across all RIBA work stages, to work on a number of large data center and science projects throughout Europe.
- 8 years or more of professional experience in a UK architecture firm is required.
- Strong communication and presentation skills are all required
- Working knowledge of Revit is a must for this position
- Experience on similar large technical and scientific projects is desirable, but not essential.
- Ability to operate independently and with a high level of self-motivation
- Ability to effectively communicate with clients and other professionals
- Any additional language skills would be a benefit, so please highlight these in you application where applicable.
One more thing…
If you fit the criteria of all skills, characteristics as well as software knowledge, for this experienced Technical Architects or Technicians role; please apply below.
Attach your CV and a portfolio with detailed samples of work detailed to this European large-scale technical projects role. Furthermore, if you have a friend or colleague who you know is looking for a similar role; refer them over to us and take great advantage of our referral scheme as mentioned below.