Fantastic opportunity for a Part II Architectural Assistant to hit the ground running on RIBA stages 4+5 commercial and residential projects
Part II Architectural Assistant
Multi-award-winning AJ100 International Practice
RIBA stages 4 and 5 in Commercial and Residential Projects
Salary Guide: £28,000 – £30,000
A multi-award-winning AJ100 international practice is looking for a Part II Architectural Assistant to join their London team on a permanent basis and hit the ground running. This is a fantastic opportunity to get your foot in the door and work with one of the best names in architecture. You will need strong Revit skills and experience on RIBA stages 4 and 5 in commercial and residential projects ideally.
- Solid technical experience with drawing packages
- Ideally working on UK projects
- Strong Revit skills are essential
- Experience working in RIBA stages 4 and 5
- London commercial or large-scale housing experience
- Personable, client liaison experience
- Excellent communication, mentoring and social skills to jump into a hard-working, big, and friendly team
- Have a positive and can-do attitude
- A strong portfolio, including 1:5 technical skills.
This is a great opportunity to work with a world renowned and employee-owned international practice, with a leading retention rate. Great projects to work on, salaries to match and friendly team within a self-designed office.
One Last Thing…
If you fit the criteria of all skills, characteristics as well as software knowledge, for this exciting Part II Architectural Assistant then please apply below.
Firstly, attach your CV and a portfolio with detailed samples of work detailed to this RIBA stages 4 and 5 Commercial and Residential Projects opportunity. Furthermore, if you have a friend or colleague who you know is looking for a similar role then refer them over to us and take great advantage of our referral scheme as mentioned below.