HAUS careers is excited to present a Front-End Senior Architect position for a great practice in central London.
Front-End Senior Architect for Mixed-Use Masterplans
Salary Guide: £43,000 – £55,000
HAUS careers is excited to present a Front-End Senior Architect position for a great practice in central London. Working on large scale mixed-use front end projects, the ability to lead a team, communicate ideas effectively and take a ‘hands-on’ approach will all be beneficial.
- Design and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Liaise with clients and stakeholders to ensure the delivery of high-quality projects
- Provide technical expertise to the team
- Collaborate with other architects and consultants
- Deliver projects on time, within budget, and to the required standard
Skills and Qualifications:
- Minimum 7 years of professional experience
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Desire and experience working on RIBA stages 1-3
- Strong modelling and post-production skills
- Ability to manage a team and work collaboratively
- Knowledge of Rhino, Revit, and SketchUp is essential
- International experience is desirable (Asia and Middle East)
One more thing…
If you fit the criteria of the skills, characteristics and software knowledge for this exciting Senior Architect role we’d love to hear from you.
First, please attach your CV and a portfolio with detailed samples of work. Furthermore, if you have a friend or colleague who you know is looking for a similar role then refer them over to us and take great advantage of our referral scheme as mentioned below.
Article25 is our registered charity of choice. Refer someone for this job and we will give them and you £150. Of course, we can also pay the £300 directly to you for you to spend or donate where you would like.