Join our luxury residential design studio as a Furniture Designer. Bring your creativity and technical skills to craft unique, high-end bespoke furniture.
Furniture Designer for a Luxury Residential Design Studio
Salary Guide: £32,000 – £42,000
An impressive luxury residential Design Studio is seeking a talented Furniture Designer with development and manufacturing experience. Located in central London, the ideal candidate will have technical experience in high-end bespoke furniture design. This role would suit a candidate who’s highly detail oriented with a passion for furniture.
- Contribute fresh ideas and utilize your creative and technical skills to craft unique projects from concept to completion.
- Devise innovative design solutions.
- Create compelling visual presentations.
- Play a pivotal role in a dynamic and skilled studio.
- Contribute to diverse high-end residential and hospitality projects, conceptualizing distinct custom pieces.
- Engage directly with clients for brief-taking and presentations to create a tailored and seamless service.
- Explore concepts and nurture design evolution.
- Participate in on-site visits and meetings.
- Execute production tasks with precision.
- Collaborate with suppliers and contractors to procure suitable materials, finishes, and fabrics.
- Assist the studio across various functions to deliver exceptional projects.
- Produce technical furniture drawings using Vectorworks.
- This role would be for someone legally eligible to work in the UK.
- Knowledge in Vectorworks.
- Knowledge and extensive experience in luxury bespoke furniture design are highly desirable.
- An ability to create accurate and detailed technical drawings.
- A positive team player with good communication skills to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams and clients.
- A keen eye for detail, creativity, and a passion for delivering exceptional design solutions.
- Bachelor’s degree in Furniture Design, Product, Interior Design, or a related field (or equivalent experience).
About the company:
- An enjoyable and rewardable studio environment with a friendly working atmosphere.
- Great work life balance, never working late hours.
- Joining a sociable office, going out for drinks, and attending events as a team.
- An opportunity to join a top London design studio.
One last thing…
If you fit the criteria of the skills, characteristics and software knowledge for this exciting Furniture Designer role we’d love to hear from you. First, please attach your CV and portfolio. In addition, if you have a friend or colleague who you know is looking for a similar role; refer them over to us and take great advantage of our referral scheme – contact us for more info.