A Graduate Landscape Architect position has come up to join a small friendly practice in Kent, with hybrid working.
Graduate Landscape Architect
To join a small friendly practice in Kent, with hybrid working
Salary Guide: £20,000 – 24,000
A friendly practice based in Kent is looking for a talented graduate Landscape Architect to join their environmentally conscious and family feeling team. Their work offers a diverse mix of both urban and rural projects with a passion for innovative sustainable led design. The practice offers hybrid working, with 2 days a week in the office and flexible working hours – ideal for someone who is eager to grow in their career, but also wants to keep a good work life balance.
The right person must have:
- Graduated at least one year ago, and have some experience within a practice already
- Have a well presented portfolio to show of their graphical presentation skills and also their experience on live projects
- An initial knowledge of planning policy and specifications
- Some experience using AutoCAD,GIS and Adobe Suite
- Experience preparing presentations and reports for UK planning applications
- Some knowledge and understanding SuDS
- Clarity and confidence in communication, a passion for design and self-motivation
- Ability to use Revit
- A full clean driver’s license for site visits
This role offers generous flexibility, working from home for 3 days a week, a friendly and supportive team plus 28 days holiday (including bank holiday) and medical insurance.
One last thing…
If you fit the criteria of skills, characteristics and software knowledge for this exciting Graduate Landscape Architect role, then please apply below.
First, please attach your CV and a portfolio with detailed samples of work relevant to this opportunity. Furthermore, if you have a friend or colleague who you know is looking for a similar role then refer them over to us and take advantage of our referral scheme as mentioned below.