Rare opportunity for a proven Commercial Workplace Designer to set up an in-house team as Head of Design at a Real Estate Investor start up
Head of Design for new Workplace Department, Real Estate Investor
Salary Guide: £90,000 – £130,000
A rare opportunity to join a Real Estate Investor to setup and grow the in house design department. This top ranked, well-established, privately-owned investor and manager of UK real estate is looking for a proven Commercial Workplace Designer to help setup an in-house design team for this growing arm of the business.
They are looking for an experienced versatile designer to put systems in place, run through all design stages to then grow and manage the team. This would likely suite someone with a background from a well-known Design and Build company who has proven experience of delivering workplace projects. Now willing to join a start-up mentality new department but very well financially backed company providing huge career progression and earning potential.
- Be the first employee for the new design team.
- Reporting directly to the board.
- With the tools needed setup the structure and put systems into place.
- Work through all stages of design from concept.
- Developing the design and delivery projects on time and to budget.
- Be able to work independently in addition to grow and manage a team.
- Work to a wide range of design styles such as corporate office space and inspirational creative workspaces.
- Creating presentations and confidently present to clients.
- Actively build and grow the team as required.
- A role where you manage your own time with meetings and deadlines but generally based from the central London office.
- Regularly attend sites around the UK.
- Have a proven track record of delivering design and build workplace projects.
- Strong concept skills and ability to successfully deliver projects.
- A confident client facer and can do attitude.
- Have a versatile design style and ability turn your hand to the client’s brief.
- Happy to work independently with little support.
- Confident in developing the design and delivering projects.
- Use your initiative to get on with the tasks in hand under your own devices.
- Lots of experience on-site.
- Highly self-motived, driven, and ambitious.
About the company:
- An all-ready proven successful real estate investment company growing a brand-new arm to the business, with plans to eventually be a stand-alone business of the company group.
- Freedom and ownership in the role to grow your own team and setup the department.
- Competitive salary, bonus opportunities and huge career potential.
- Private Medical Insurance
- Health cash back plan
- Pension at 5%
- Life Assurance, 3x Annual Salary
Article25 is our registered charity of choice. Refer someone for this job and we will give them and you £150. Of course, we can also pay the £300 directly to you for you to spend or donate where you would like.