An accomplished top 100 House & Garden studio has an outstanding opportunity to join as Head of FF&E. Strong leadership and communication.
Head of FF&E Interiors
Boutique Luxury Residential Studio
Salary Guide: £60,000 – £75,000
An accomplished top 100 House & Garden studio has an outstanding opportunity to join as Head of FF&E. A unique chance to set up a new FF&E team within an already established company that has been going from strength to strength within the boutique luxury interiors market.
They are looking for someone to set up the new FF&E team so must have the relevant experience with wide industry knowledge, strong leadership skills, and be a natural client facer.
Based in central London, with many convenient travel options. The team is made up of interior and furniture designers, architects, and more. A talented, creative team known for creating some of the world’s top boutique hotels and bespoke private residences.
- Reporting to the directors and peer to the other heads of the department.
- Responsible for setting up the new FF&E team.
- Establishing structure and processes for the new team.
- Growing the FF&E team, recognizing the talent that aligns with the studio.
- Leading design meetings and assisting with fee proposals and budgeting.
- Managing the team, delegating, and overseeing the ongoing objectives.
- Carrying out regular reviews of ongoing projects.
- Along with the ID team lead creative and conceptual stages.
- Inspire the team for new ideas, helping to source new furniture, antiques, and art, and bring original and fresh thoughts to the studio.
- Deliver strong pitch or presentation with confidence.
- Develop detailed specifications.
- Experience working on all stages of projects from concept to completion on site.
What you will need:
- At least 10-15 years post-graduate experience in the luxury residential sector, hospitality also beneficial.
- Understanding of project programs and deadlines.
- Understanding of the project costs and budget awareness.
- Excellent supplier and product knowledge, including FF&E and finishes
- Broad knowledge of materials, fabrics, and finishes.
- Impeccable and concise communication, with confidence in front of clients. You will have strong leadership and natural client-facing ability
- An exceptional eye for detail and colour.
About the company:
- A great location based in a trendy central part of London
- A young and ambitious studio who have already made their mark in the high-end interior design industry
- Highly talented and creative studio of 25 strong.
- Offering a competitive salary
- Great work-life balance
- A brilliant social and friendly studio environment
One Last Thing…
If you fit the criteria of all skills, characteristics as well as software knowledge, for this Head of FF&E role then please apply below.
Firstly, attach your CV and a portfolio with detailed samples of work detailed to this strong leadership and client-facing opportunity. Furthermore, if you have a friend or colleague who you know is looking for a similar role then refer them over to us and take great advantage of our referral scheme as mentioned below.
Article25 are our registered charity of choice. Refer someone for this job and we will give them and you £150.