A renowned architectural practice with multiple offices up and down the UK require a Head of Hospitality.
Head of Hospitality
For a top UK Architectural Practice
Salary Guide: £75,000 – £90,000
A renowned architectural practice with multiple offices up and down the UK require a Head of Hospitality. The practice is 1 of the Top 100 Best Large Sized Companies to work for in 2022 who are employee owned and share the company’s financial success.
The right candidate will be a talented and dedicated Architect or Interior Designer with the appropriate sector knowledge as Head of Hospitality. You will be joining the Senior Leadership Team to provide dedicated strategic sector leadership for the talented design teams across all studios. With the practice’s hospitality portfolio growing substantially there is an exciting opportunity to further develop this exciting sector through focused leadership and investment.
As Head of Hospitality you will be supported by a dedicated team with the ambition to make a design mark on this sector as well as growing revenue. Joining an already successful studio where design approach is ingrained in a strong sense of place, creating destinations that inspire and leave long lasting memories. This includes:
- Developing and delivering a sector strategy plan, in line with the wider business objectives
- Overseeing and being responsible for hospitality projects, including resourcing, recruitment, and business development
- Taking responsibility for overall hospitality performance
- Reporting to the board as and when required
- Actively building new client relationships and maintaining existing ones
- A fully qualified architect or Interior Designer with a minimum of 10 years post qualification experience
- Experience working at a senior level in a UK architecture design practice predominantly in the hospitality sector
- Ability to provide management and leadership of a sizable team
- Proven ability to manage client relationships at the highest level
- Experience of managing fee proposals
- Experience of delivering successful bids, and projects
- A passion for good design and client satisfaction
- Excellent presentation skills and good communication skills – verbal, and written
About the company:
- 1 of the Top 100 Best Large Sized Companies to work for 2022, along with other Building Awards
- Employee owned
- One of the largest practices in the UK
- A flexible approach to remote working
- A friendly studio environment
- Award-winning lifestyle package
- A role that reports directly to the Board and offers significant career progression opportunities
One last thing…
If you are interested in this great Head of Hospitality opportunity with a prestigious studio, please apply now with your CV and Portfolio.
Article25 is our registered charity of choice. Refer someone for this job and we will give them and you £150. Of course, we can also pay the £300 directly to you for you to spend or donate where you would like.
Job # 18237