Lead sustainability efforts at a top London practice. Join as Head of Sustainability, drive eco-friendly designs and manage a diverse team.
Head of Sustainability – Award-Winning London Practice (Flexible Working)
Salary Guide: £58,000 – £70,000
A rare position has come up to join a leading AJ practice and step right in a senior position as Head of Sustainability for their in house team. With a strong presence in the industry, this position will be to drive their sustainability goals, lead a talented multi disciplinary team, within the UK and internationally.
- Driving forward the sustainability team with your knowledge and experience
- Working with an existing interdisciplinary team to deliver great award winning projects
- Continuously evaluate and improve processes, seeking opportunities to drive efficiency and enhance quality.
- To take lead on existing and future sustainability initiatives, and implementing best practice in house
- Be self motivated and passionate about design as well as the environment and client satisfaction
- Be part of the strategic business plan to make the companies operations zero carbon by 2030 – exciting times ahead!
- Must have a background in sustainability and Architecture, working within a UK practice.
- Proven experience working on Passivhaus develpements, retrofits, low carbon designs and new sustainable projects.
- Technical understanding of UK legislation in elation to environmental sustainability issues.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to build and maintain client relationships.
- Desirable additional skills woul be a professional qualification as a Certified PassivHaus designer or retrofit qualification – so if relevant please highlight in your application.
- Showcase expertise in delivery of high quality sustainability services.
- A knowledge of current and upcoming legislation and industry best practice in relation to energy, carbon management and sustainability.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to liase with internal and external teams.
- To work for a well-established and highly regarded company, renowned for its expertise and high-quality projects.
- Competitive salary based on experience.
- Flexible / Hybrid working options.
- Great healthcare benefits and pension scheme.
- Friendly studio environment for your days in the office with the team
- Plenty of focus on your own personal career development
- Great opportunity to grow and make a difference in the team, and in the future of sustainability in the industry.
Don’t miss this exciting opportunity to join the team in a Senior position as Head of Sustainability. Lead a talented team, work on renowned projects, and shape the future of the practice. Apply today and take the next step in your career!
One last thing…
If you fit the criteria of all skills, characteristics as well as software knowledge, for this Head of Sustainability position please apply below. In addition, if you have a friend or colleague who you know is looking for a similar role; refer them over to us and take great advantage of our referral scheme – contact us for more info.