A Design Studio in Buckinghamshire is looking for a a High-end Residential Interior Designer to join their team.
Job # 11312
Job title: High-end Residential Interior Designer – Buckinghamshire
Salary Guide: £28,000 – £38,000
An Buckinghamshire based interior design studio is looking for an experienced midweight interior designer to join their small to medium sized team. They focus on private client high-end residential projects in the area of Buckinghamshire, London, and other home counties.
This role will suit someone with natural client facing skills, all rounded skillset and happy to take a hands-on approach.
- As middleweight interior designer you will be part of the design team, assisting the senior designer.
- Working individually and as a team to create a variety of high-end residential projects.
- Working to successfully fulfill clients interior design briefs across a variety of project scales, styles, and budgets.
- Create concepts, moods boards, general arrangements.
- Prepare presentations.
- Create detailed technical designs, including plans, elevations, sections.
- Design and develop bespoke joinery and furniture items.
- FF&E specification and procurement.
- Create quotes and ensure projects are on schedule.
- Liaise with suppliers, contractors, and the client.
- Attend regular internal meetings updating the senior designers and director.
- Attend on site meetings with some travel.
- Must have a minimum of 3 years interior designer experience.
- Must have a proven portfolio of UK high-end residential projects.
- Good knowledge of suppliers for high-end interiors.
- Excellent communication skills.
- A good eye for design with excellent presentation skills.
- Be a team player and happy to help where needed.
- Highly organised and being able to meet deadlines.
- Good AutoCAD skills with examples of drawings.
- Knowledge in Adobe InDesign, and Photoshop.
About the company:
- A beautiful, combined studio and showroom providing luxury interior design services and full range of furniture, lighting, and accessories.
- Get to work on impressive high-end residential projects across a variety of styles.
- Working closely with the director and clients.
- A young, fun, and friendly team.
- Competitive salary and benefits with career progressing structure in place.
Article25 are our registered charity of choice. Refer someone for this job and we will give them and you £150.
Rupert has vast experience of Architectural and Interior Super Yacht design and a broad understanding of the design industry. He applies his knowledge and experience of successful design, to find the most talented designers and has a valuable understanding of what our clients want.