Renowned design studio with timeless and high-quality design seeks an senior interior designer to join their dynamic, busy, and friendly team
High-end Residential Senior Interior Designer
Excellent Vectorworks/AutoCAD and Adobe Suite skills
Dynamic, busy, and friendly team!
Salary Guide: £45,000 – £55,000
A renowned interior design studio that is synonymous with timeless and high-quality design is looking to hire a senior interior designer to join their dynamic, busy, and friendly team. The ideal candidate will have at least 5+ years of experience working in the industry with a proven ability to run projects to time and budget in addition to leading teams and liaising with clients.
- This role is a management position, overseeing 3-5 members of the studio, and reporting directly to the Director
- Supporting the director with all aspects of running the studio on a daily basis
- Overseeing budgeting and driving the business development of the studio
- Working closely with the Director to produce exceptional design concepts and execute all work to the highest standard
Skills and Requirements:
- At least 5 years of industry experience
- Passion for good design, creativity with a good eye for details and trends
- Experience in high-end residential and commercial projects
- Innovative with a meticulous and considered approach
- Able to work independently as well as part of a team
- Commercial awareness
- Excellent Vectorworks / AutoCAD and Adobe Suite
- Sketchup or other similar 3D modeling software would be considered advantageous
This is a position for an ambitious and talented senior interior designer who is looking for a long-term career move where they can grow alongside the studio. You will work on some beautifully elegant and award-wining projects amongst like-minded peers and under one of the interior designs’ biggest names. If you fulfill all the skills and attributes needed, do not hesitate to apply with your CV and portfolio of work.
One Last Thing…
If you fit the criteria of all skills, characteristics as well as software knowledge, for this high-end residential senior interior designer role then please apply below.
Firstly, attach your CV and a portfolio with detailed samples of work detailed to this high-quality design opportunity. Furthermore, if you have a friend or colleague who you know is looking for a similar role then refer them over to us and take great advantage of our referral scheme as mentioned below.
Article25 are our registered charity of choice. Refer someone for this job and we will give them and you £150.