A beautiful luxury residential studio seek a high mid to senior interior designer to join its team based in Buckinghamshire. Remote option!
High Mid to Senior Interior Designer
Traditional and Modern Luxury Residential Studio
Buckinghamshire based / remote working option
Salary Guide: £35,000 – £50,000
A beautiful luxury residential studio, perfectly combining a traditional British style with modernism are looking for a high mid to senior interior designer to join its close-knit team based in Buckinghamshire, with the option of being remote a possibility. This stunning studio works on projects in the most sort after locations across London and the country and have recently been featured in Vogue magazine, further proving their growth as they become a known name in the industry.
- All rounded interior designer joining the studio at a high middleweight or senior level.
- Collaborating as a team or working individually as well as working closely with the founder.
- Attend initial client meetings to gain a good understanding of project objectives.
- Manage client expectations.
- Create concepts, moods boards, and layouts.
- Prepare client presentations.
- Create detailed technical drawings and designs.
- Source and procure bespoke joinery and FF&E items.
- Coordinate FF&E, from creating designs and producing presentations to scheduling and installation.
- Manage the budget, create quotes and ensure projects are on schedule.
- Keep up communications with clients, suppliers, and other members of the design team.
- Attend site meetings when needed.
- Must have 5+ years post grad experience managing high-end residential interior design projects.
- Full proficiency using Estimac is essential.
- Experience using AutoCad and Indesign would be beneficial.
- Must be able to show drawing examples, plans, elevations, bespoke joinery, and details.
- Experience with private clients.
- Strong supplier and product knowledge, including FF&E and finishes.
- Must have excellent presentations skills.
- Great communication and ability to work closely with clients.
- Able to produce schedules and see projects through to completion.
- A degree level qualification.
About the company:
- A young, busy, and growing studio.
- Highly talented team of creatives and industry professionals.
- Beautiful high-end residential projects.
- Chase to work closely with the founder of the company on a day to day basis.
- A collaborative and creative working environment.
- Studio is located in Buckinghamshire with the option to work remotely.
- Working for a studio featured in vogue that plays homage to the classic British style with a modern twist.
One Last Thing…
If you fit the criteria of all skills, characteristics as well as software knowledge, for this High Mid to Senior Interior Designer then please apply below.
Firstly, attach your CV and a portfolio with detailed samples of work detailed to this exciting luxury residential designer opportunity. Furthermore, if you have a friend or colleague who you know is looking for a similar role then refer them over to us and take great advantage of our referral scheme as mentioned below.