HAUS Careers is excited to announce an amazing opportunity for an experienced Architect to work with a high-end residential luxury prime firm based in London.
High-end Residential Architect – Superb Designer
Permanent, Full Time
Salary Guide: £35,000 – £45,000 dependant on experience
HAUS careers is excited to announce an amazing opportunity for an experienced Architect to work with a high-end residential luxury prime firm based in London. Our client is a smaller, friendly firm that is looking for an organized, client-facing individual who possesses excellent planning and design skills, and has a passion for delivering outstanding work.
As an Architect with our client, you will be responsible for providing planning and design concepts for high-end residential projects. You will be working closely with clients, listening to their requirements and transforming their visions into reality. The successful candidate will be a skilled communicator, able to work independently and as part of a team, and be comfortable working from home three days a week.
- Develop design concepts and architectural plans for high-end residential projects
- Communicate effectively with clients, ensuring their requirements are met
- Work independently or as part of a team to meet project deadlines
- Provide excellent customer service and establish strong client relationships
- Manage multiple projects and tasks simultaneously
Skills and qualifications:
- A degree in Architecture or a related field
- Experience with AutoCAD software
- Excellent organizational and planning skills
- Ability to work effectively in a client-facing role
- Friendly personality and strong interpersonal skills
- Experience working with a smaller firm is preferred
- Ability to work from home three days a week
One Last Thing…
If you fit the criteria of all skills, characteristics, and software knowledge, for this High-end Residential Architect role; please apply below and attach your CV and a portfolio with detailed samples of work related to this role. In addition, if you have a friend or colleague who you know is looking for a similar role; refer them over to us and take great advantage of our referral scheme as mentioned below.
Article25 is our registered charity of choice. Refer someone for this job and we will give them and you £150. Of course, we can also pay the £300 directly to you for you to spend or donate where you would like.