Join an award-winning London studio as a Hospitality Middleweight Interior Designer. Work on high-end hotels and restaurants.
Hospitality Middleweight Interior Designer for an Award-Winning London Studio
Salary Guide: £32,000 – £42,000
A high-end bespoke studio is seeking a confident Middleweight Interior Designer to contribute fresh ideas and creativity to the team. With offices based in central London and Hong Kong, the ideal candidate will be working on high-end hotels and restaurants from the London studio. This will suit a highly creative and passionate designer. Looking to join a talented team to help progress and develop their skills across fully bespoke high-end hospitality design projects.
- The successful candidate will be involved in concept design and development, and be skilled in producing tender and construction drawings.
- Produce strong proposals in FF&E and furnishing, including coordination and specification.
- You will be able to oversee construction supervision and fabrication coordination.
- You will be able to successfully manage and collaborate with junior team members.
- Reporting to the London studio Director.
- Giving regular updates on you projects and progress.
- Being client facing.
- Contributing to full design development packages with the team.
- Degree or diploma in interior design, architecture or a relevant subject.
- Relevant experience in luxury hospitality projects of minimum of four years.
- Driven, collaborative, insightful.
- Passionate in luxury design, fabrication and detailing.
- Fluent in English.
- Skilled in AutoCAD.
- Knowledge in Photoshop, InDesign and Microsoft Office.
About the company:
- Excellent long-term career prospects and progression.
- Experience with an award-winning studio in the high-end hospitality sector.
- Outstanding international projects across hotels, food & beverage, and other hospitality spaces.
- Offices in Asia and central London.
- Extremely talented team.
- Competitive salary.
One last thing…
If you fit the criteria of the skills, characteristics and software knowledge for this exciting Middleweight Interior Designer Hospitality role we’d love to hear from you. First, please attach your CV and portfolio. In addition, if you have a friend or colleague who you know is looking for a similar role; refer them over to us and take great advantage of our referral scheme as mentioned below.
Article25 is our registered charity of choice. Refer someone for this job and we will give them and you £150. Of course, we can also pay the £300 directly to you for you to spend or donate where you would like.