A Interior Design Studio is looking for an Associate to join their team working on luxury hospitality projects from concept to completion.
Job # 8653
Job Title: Interior Design Associate for Top Hospitality Design Studio
This internationally renowned design studio is looking for an Associate with excellent luxury hospitality experience and background. Designing some of the world’s most luxurious hotels this studio is recognised as a leading hospitality design studio. With many awards to their name they continue to aspire to create authentic, original and inspiring projects.
- Working alongside 3 other Associates and reporting to the directors and principle.
- Utilising your proven hospitality experience to manage and lead on multiple projects.
- Responsible for the successful delivery of multiple projects from concept to completion.
- Deal directly with clients, building and maintain business relationships.
- Present concepts and design solutions.
- International travel to sites maybe required.
- Must have excellent hospitality experience of at least 8 years.
- Proven experience of completed projects from start to finish.
- Contacts within the luxury hospitality sector.
- Get up and go attitude.
- Strong leader and talented designer.
About the company:
- Renowned for producing some of the world’s most prestigious hotels.
- Excellent contacts and suppliers within the hospitality sector.
- 50% off Virgin Active gyms.
- Private Medical Care
- Company contributes 4% Pension
- Life insurance
- Income protection
If you fit the criteria of all skills, characteristics and software knowledge, for this Interior Design Associate for Top Hospitality Design Studio role; please apply below and attach your CV and a portfolio with detailed samples of work detailed to this role. In addition, if you have a friend or colleague who you know is looking for a similar role; refer them over to us and take great advantage of our referral scheme as mentioned below.