A Private Client is looking for a Interior Design Associate to join their team as the Head of FF&E for this outstanding opportunity
Interior Design Associate
Head of FF&E for Private Client
Salary Guide: £60,000.00 – £75,000.00
An outstanding opportunity for an experienced designer to gain a permanent position working full time directly for a private client as Head of FF&E. Supporting the Head of Design and joining a talented team of 4 interior and FF&E designers.
Leading a team working on multiple luxury residential homes, across the UK and internationally. Including a large-scale grade 1 listed building to be fully restored with eccentric and unique interiors.
Working directly for the client will provide excellent client facing exposer and full management of the project and team.
- Leading the FF&E on multiple projects, managing, coordinating, and delegating throughout the design process.
- Liaise with the client directly to ascertain their goals, visons, likes and dislikes.
- Creating and presenting design schemes.
- Liaising with external contractors, and suppliers through from concept to completed and approved installation, ensuring that time is appropriately managed, and deadlines met.
- Manage FF&E costs to ensure delivery within budget.
- Coordinate all aspects of FF&E from scheduling to installation.
- Sourcing and procuring bespoke joinery and FF&E design.
- Utilise your own contacts for build and maintain effective supplier and contractor relationships to ensure progress and the highest of standards of work.
- Managing and coordinating installations, ensuring the highest standards are meet.
- Inspire the team for new ideas, helping to source new furniture, antiques and art and bring original and fresh thoughts to the team.
- At least 8+ years post-graduate experience in the luxury residential or hospitality design industry.
- Understanding of project programs and deadlines.
- Understanding of the project costs and budget awareness.
- Excellent supplier and product knowledge, including FF&E and finishes
- A broad knowledge of materials, fabrics, and finishes.
- Impeccable and concise communication, with confidence in front of clients.
- An exceptional eye for detail and colour.
- Attention to fine detail and a good head for figures essential.
- Natural creative flair erring on the eccentric and a hands-on work ethic.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, particularly when building relationships with contractors and suppliers.
- Imaginative and resourceful.
- Ability to source items such as fabrics and soft furnishing at the best possible price.
About the company:
- A new team that has come together for one individual client, just moved to their new creative studio in central London.
- Generous salary and benefits package, including food allowance, healthcare, and increased pension contribution,
- Fantastic exposer to once in a lifetime listed projects.
Job # 17553