Exciting and creative high-end residential opportunity for an Interior Design Manager to join a large and well-established London developer
Interior Design Manager
Large sustainably aware and well-established London developer
Exciting and creative high-end residential opportunity!
Salary Guide: £40,000 – £50,000
A sustainably aware, creative high-end residential and well-established developer based in southwest London is looking for a vibrant design manager to provide, develop and manage the Interior Design team on multiple schemes across London developments for off-plan sales and main schemed delivery in a detailed yet creative form.
- Must have a degree in Interior Design or Interior Architecture and at least 3-4 years of relevant industry experience.
- Experience in designing and coordinating interior design and fit-outs from concept through to concept and installation.
- Proficient in AutoCAD or VectorWorks (vector works preferred but not essential).
- Research and source new materials/suppliers for base build & FF&E; maintaining the samples and furniture library.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Skilled at using the Adobe Suite.
- Understands principles of construction from a design and technical perspective.
- At least intermediate level or above at using the Microsoft Office Suite.
- Ability to work as part of a wider team, able and willing and able to positively engage actively with colleagues.
- Experience with FF&E procurement.
- A proven creative and administrative skill set with the ability to think creatively and provide creative design solutions.
- Confidence presenting to senior board members.
- Ability to work well within a team, collaborating on projects with other designers.
- Calm, credible, and comfortable in dealing with a wide variety of stakeholders.
- Property Developer experience is preferred.
- Eligible to work in the UK.
About the company:
- Exciting and creative high-end residential development company with a passion for building quality homes and strengthening communities.
- Amazing employee package with 25 days of annual leave plus bank holidays.
- Private medical cover, following successfully passing probation.
- Fitness membership is subsidized.
- Generous car/travel allowances.
- Social events calendar, monthly plus holiday events.
- A great work environment with a very friendly atmosphere to work in.
- Perkbox Membership
- Healthy breakfast for all employees
One Last Thing…
If you fit the criteria of all skills, characteristics as well as software knowledge, for this Interior Design Manager role then please apply below.
Firstly, attach your CV and a portfolio with detailed samples of work detailed to this creative high-end residential opportunity. Furthermore, if you have a friend or colleague who you know is looking for a similar role then refer them over to us and take great advantage of our referral scheme as mentioned below.