An outstanding opportunity for an experienced Interior Designer to work for a private client, working on residential projects in the UK.
Job # 11740
Job title: Interior Designer, for Private Client
Salary Guide: £28,000 – £38,000
An outstanding opportunity for an experienced interior designer to gain a permanent position working full time directly for a private client. Joining at middleweight level supporting the leading designer to work on multiple luxury residential homes. Projects based in the UK and internationally include large scale grade 1 listed building refurbishment and holiday homes. Working directly for the client will provide excellent client facing exposer as well as large amount of project ownership and high level of responsibilities.
- Working on large scale impressive luxury residential projects with unique styles.
- Assisting the leading designer, working closely with them and the client through all aspects of the project stages.
- Keeping up constant communication with suppliers and contractors.
- Sourcing and procuring all FF&E items and accessories.
- Creating concepts with mood boards etc.
- Developing the designs.
- Producing drawings for bespoke elements.
- Ability to create and edit technical drawings
- Design room layouts and space planning
- A strong all-round IT skill set
- Attention to fine detail and a good head for figures essential
- Natural creative flair erring on the eccentric and a hands-on work ethic
- Excellent interpersonal skills, particularly when building relationships with contractors and suppliers.
- Imaginative and resourceful
- Ability to source items such as fabrics and soft furnishing at the best possible price
- High emphasis on hand sketching and drawing abilities
- Microsoft Word/office and Outlook
About the company:
- Not your useful studio environment, working directly for the private client to create their family properties.
- Above industry salary at this level.
- Benefits package.
- Fantastic exposer to once in a lifetime listed project.