A Luxury Interior Design Studio is looking for an Interior stylist to join their team in the Middle East, working on 5* Hospitality projects with their team
Job # 9533
Job title: Interior Stylist 5* Hospitality Experience – Middle East
Once in a lifetime opportunity to relocate to the middle east as an Interior Stylist. This unique studio has a requirement for an interior stylist to join their design team. A studio with 25 years’ experience of super luxury residential projects and strong French heritage. They create some of the world’s most impressive projects from traditionally styled palaces to super modern luxury villas around the world.
- This role will include both new projects supporting the design team and maintaining completed projects to provide a continued service.
- Supporting the design department throughout the design process.
- Advising on furniture, accessories, art work etc..
- Ongoing operational role visiting sites, installing and maintaining.
- Provide support throughout handover and after handover, including training staff.
- Ensuring an extremely high quality of install, quality control of furniture and accessories.
What you will bring:
- An exquisite eye for design and attention to detail.
- Excellent communication and relationship skills.
- An interest in luxury and bespoke design.
- 8-12 years’ experience
- Interior Stylist experience from 5* hotel projects or large-scale luxury residential.
- Experience of working with HNW / UHNW clients will also be advantageous.
- Skills with AutoCAD and Adobe CS software will be very beneficial.
About the company:
- A studio with 25 years of bespoke high-end residential projects.
- Strong French design heritage.
- VVIP client base.
- A diverse and multinational office.
- Extremely competitive salary with no TAX.
- Medical care and annual flights home all covered.
- Company phone and car.
If you’re interested in this Interior Stylist 5* Hospitality Experience – Middle East role, send us your CV and Portfolio now!