A high-end residential practice is seeking a talented Italian speaking Project Architect to join their team. Willing to travel Internationally
Italian Speaking Project Architect
Willing to travel internationally
Salary Guide: £45,000 – £50,000
A high-end residential Chelsea based practice of 40 people is seeking a talented and highly skilled Italian speaking Project Architect to join their team. The ideal candidate must be fluent in Italian and be willing to travel internationally. The practice specialises in conservation projects across a range of scales and sectors, many of which incorporate an element of interior design. Their success is due to their impeccable eye for detail across a wide range of luxury projects in the UK and internationally.
The right candidate must have:
- A minimum of 5 years post Part III experience in high end residential and/or commercial projects
- Excellent communication skills in English and Italian
- Proficient in AutoCAD, Adobe Suite with strong technical ability
- Proven ability to coordinate design teams and clients
- Strong Contract Administration experience
- Extensive knowledge of Building Regulations and Standards
- A well presented portfolio showcasing relevant projects across all RIBA Work Stages
- Experience using Revit
- Experience working in an Italian practice
This is a permanent full time position available immediately. The working hours are 9am – 5:30pm, 5 days a week. This is a rare chance to hit the ground running with a highly respected practice with excellent career progression prospects and generous compensation.
One more thing…
If you fit the criteria of all skills, characteristics as well as software knowledge, for this, Italian speaking Project Architect role; please apply below.
Attach your CV and a portfolio with detailed samples of work detailed to this high-end residential focused role. Furthermore, if you have a friend or colleague who you know is looking for a similar role; refer them over to us and take great advantage of our referral scheme as mentioned below.