We are looking for a job running all-round Part II Architect to join a creative and friendly small South London team to work on Resi Projects
Job running all-round Part II Architect
London Residential projects
Ultra high end boutique London Architecture and Design studio
Salary Guide: £28,000 – £32,000
An ultra-high-end boutique London Architecture and Design studio is looking for a Job running all round Architect to join their creative and friendly small London team in South London to work on London residential projects.
The successful person will be running some key projects, so it is vital you are intuitive, have strong AutoCAD technical skills, and knowledge of UK building rules and regulations.
The right candidate must:
- Would be technical focused, in a similar role for the last 2-3 years, and be a qualified ARB or RIBA Architect.
- Have a thorough portfolio full of working drawings through all RIBA stages.
- Have experience from concept to delivery skills in high end residential (a mix of tradition and modern mix ideally)
- Be comfortable running and mentoring small teams so projects run smoothly and on time.
- Be proficient in AutoCAD
- Initiative and ability to work independently to deadlines.
- Be willing to assist directors and design team and be technical forward-thinking.
- This role would be for someone legally eligible to work in the UK
- Able to work in a team and autonomously on a number of drawing packages
- Have great time management
About the company:
This is a small, tight knit company with a friendly, family feel so a like-minded character is going to be required. In return, a competitive salary is given with exposure to beautiful and exclusive residential projects in London
One more thing…
If you fit the criteria of all skills, characteristics as well as software knowledge, for this Job running all-round Part II Architect role; please apply below.
Attach your CV and a portfolio with detailed samples of work detailed to this role. Furthermore, if you have a friend or colleague who you know is looking for a similar role; refer them over to us and take great advantage of our referral scheme as mentioned below.