A leading infrastructure and transport team, as part of an AJ100 practice, is seeking a job running project architect to join their team in the North of England.
Job Running Project Architect
To work on site for infrastructure projects in the North of England
Salary Guide: £40,000 – £50,000
A leading infrastructure and transport team, as part of an AJ100 practice is seeking a job running project architect to join their team in the North of England, to work on a large complex project. This role requires 2-3 days a week on site, and then an option to either work in the office of from home for the remaining days. This is a permanent position, and interviews are happening immediately, so move quickly if you are interested.
The right person must have:
- ARB/RIBA registration or overseas equivalent registration
- Experience through all RIBA stages from concept and scheme design, right through to on-site construction completion and post-completion stages
- A focus or strength on stage 4 and 5, as the initial project you will work on is on site already
- Experience coordinating and delivering general arrangement drawings and progress reports
Skills and characteristics required:
- Experience leading teams in similar projects
- Experience and confidence being on site and working with contractors, stakeholders and clients
- Proven technical experience within an aviation related project would be ideal, or with similar large scale complex projects
- Good understanding of structural and technical details
- Experience in coordination of multi-disciplinary teams and integration of architectural and structural works with the electrical, mechanical and signaling systems for transportation architectural projects (linked to airports, i.e. rail and buses etc)
- Ability to communicate with clients, consultants and contractors in order to further develop suitable design solutions
Advanced software skills required:
- Revit required
- Rhinoceros and Grasshopper would be a bonus
- Additional bonus if you can use MicroStation and AECOsim Building designer, so please highlight this in your application
One last thing…
If you fit the criteria of all skills, characteristics, and software knowledge, for this Job Running Project Architect role; please apply below and attach your CV and a portfolio with detailed samples of work related to this role. In addition, if you have a friend or colleague who you know is looking for a similar role; refer them over to us and take great advantage of our referral scheme as mentioned below.