Junior BIM Coordinator to start in March, at leading Architectural BIM and Software practice, overseeing schemes at the highest level.
Job # 18419
Job title: Junior BIM Coordinator
Salary Guide: £31,000 – £40,000
A leading Architecture BIM and software agency is seeking a geeky software technically driven BIM coordinator to work in their central London studio (remote from the start). They work at the highest level of Revit, dynamo, and all computational software. Prepared to be challenged.
You will be managing and overseeing BIM schemes from across London at the highest level. Some are top secret and range from government work, landmark work projects from commercial, civic and bonkers schemes that demand BIM computation.
- Ideally have a degree in Architecture
- The successful person will report on a day-to-day basis to the Associate Director and the Director of Projects and work closely with outside consultants and clients
- Sophisticated and practical understanding of BIM
- Revit expert a must
- Thirst for all software
- You will be an excellent communicator, client-facing
- Have great technical delivery experience from stage 3 onwards
- This role would be for someone legally eligible to work in the UK
About the company:
- Great studio environment with a very friendly atmosphere to work in
- Office is full of BIM geeks and software lovers
- The studio works both nationally and internationally across all scales
- Amazing employee package with 25 days of annual leave plus bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Healthcare and dental cover
- Cycle to work scheme
- Annual bonus