An Interior Design Studio is looking for a Junior Interior Designer to join their team, working on Workplace projects using SketchUp.
Job # 8860
Job Title: Junior Interior Designer, Workplace Experience, Strong SketchUp
A well-established workplace studio is looking for a commercial Junior Interior Designer to join their friendly team. This company is located at the heart of London, the ideal candidate will have a strong technical ability. You will be working on a range of exciting workplace projects and helping the team with commercial layouts.
- A minimum of 1 year’s professional experience
- Must have experience in workplace / commercial design
- You must have excellent SketchUp skills with the ability to draw up layouts quickly
- Occasional site survey
- This role is for someone with great technical abilities
- You will be helping seniors and project managers with ongoing projects
- Ability to work well with deadlines
- A minimum of 1 year’s professional experience in workplace design
- Must have great SketchUp skills to generate workplace layouts
- 3D visuals are greatly appreciated
- Good technical ability utilising AutoCAD, including drawing packs and joinery
- Knowledge of Microsoft office
- Good communication skills and the ability to work well individually and with a team.
- Must have a degree in Interior Design, Architecture or relatable subjects
About the company:
- Opportunity to work on a range of exciting projects
- Great career growth potential
- Friendly office environment
- Work in a great location in Central London
- Company socials
If you feel this Junior Interior Designer, Workplace Experience, Strong SketchUp role is for you; apply by sending us your CV! Or if you know someone who fits the description of this job, refer them to us, and find out how our Referral Program can benefit you!